These small-sized shellfish need a few minutes to be ready, perfect for quick meals. Here I leave the important points to cook them
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lb raw unpeeled large shrimp, if frozen, defrost
- 2 medium squash, 1-inch thick slices
- 2 yellow squash yellow squashes, one-inch thick slices
- 1 small pepper, chorded in 1-inch chunks
- 1 small lemon, cut into wedges
In a deep bowl of glass or plastic or closing bag; mix the ingredients for the marinade. Add shrimp, pumpkins, yellow squash, and pepper. Stir it up. Cover the dish or close the bag; refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Start and let the grill or charcoal grill grill. Remove the shrimp and vegetables from the marinade; remove the marinade Place the shrimp and vegetables in a special basket for the grill.
Place the basket with the ingredients. Cover the grill. Let it cook for 12 to 14 minutes, moving the basket gently occasionally until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are soft. Discover the shrimp and serve on the side with the lemon wedges and vegetables.
Sparkle with parsley before serving. Serve with rice.